Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Introducing "Pixels and Powerbombs"


Hey, all!

Today I am happy to announce a new project under the Retro Game Dad banner, a blog called "Pixels and Powerbombs!"

Over at the website on Tumblr, which you can find here, I describe Pixels and Powerbombs as "a project in which I will attempt to play almost every professional wrestling video game in existence that I am able to get my hands on." I have identified well over 150 pro wrestling games from the past 30+ years that I want to play and document in one place. I will mostly provide screenshots and relatively short impressions on each game to fit along with what works on Tumblr.

I still plan on publishing on Retro Game Dad at the same rate I have been over the past several weeks, but I wanted to expand upon my love of professional wrestling games in its own space. I'll likely provide periodical highlights from P&P here on Retro Game Dad, but the bulk of that content will be on its own website.

If you like old games and professional wrestling, please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment